It has come to our attention that often times country names are left out of stories when they are copied from Word into the site here. Having done some testing we think that the culprit is MicroSoft Smart Tags.
To switch off Smart Tags do the following:
For Word 2003
Turn off all smart tags
- On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect Options, and then click the Smart Tags tab.
- Clear the Label text with smart tags check box.
- Click Close
For Word 2002
- Choose Format | AutoFormat and click Options.
- Click on the Smart Tags tab.
- Deselect Label Text With Smart Tags.
- Click OK to close the AutoCorrect dialog box.
- Click Close.